Trouble with PLEditor

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.
terminal7

Trouble with PLEditor

Postby terminal7 » 16 Feb 2007

I just forked over $79 for MCFX Pro about a week ago and now the Power Language Editor generates errors everytime I try to run it. This is probably do to the fact that I had to reboot my system the last time I ran it and wasn't able to shut it down properly (still, a program should be able to handle such things without it causing fatal errors on the next run).

Anyway, I'm running the beta version of Pro - 735.985. If I install the official release instead (586.691) can I expect PLEditor to work?

terminal7

Postby terminal7 » 17 Feb 2007

If anyone has the above problem, uninstalling and reinstalling Pro beta (with reboots in-between) will solve it. When you first run PLEditor it will probably generate some errors but it WILL run. Once you shut the Editor down properly it should be fine and error free the next time you run it.

Tried installing the official release first but evidently the empty space problem (candle gaps) in the charts hasn't been fixed on it...

Looking forward to some fun with Easy Language now... :D

Kate

Postby Kate » 19 Feb 2007

Terminal7,

If after re-installation PLEditor keeps generating errors, please contact us as we'd like to analyze the logs.

Return to “MCFX”