Rearranging workspace tabs

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.
yosnappyj

Rearranging workspace tabs

Postby yosnappyj » 02 Mar 2007

I run several workspaces based on different time scales, and I like to have the tabs along the bottom of the screen arranged in order of increasing time period, so I can flip from e.g. a 5 minute chart to a 4 hour chart without having to reload any data.

If an error occurs, and I have to close a workspace, when I reopen it, its tab is now rightmost on the screen.

Is it possible to reorder the tabs to put the workspaces back in time-ascending order left to right without closing all the workspaces and reopening them in order?

dof

Re: Rearranging workspace tabs

Postby dof » 04 Mar 2007

I run several workspaces based on different time scales, and I like to have the tabs along the bottom of the screen arranged in order of increasing time period, so I can flip from e.g. a 5 minute chart to a 4 hour chart without having to reload any data.

If an error occurs, and I have to close a workspace, when I reopen it, its tab is now rightmost on the screen.

Is it possible to reorder the tabs to put the workspaces back in time-ascending order left to right without closing all the workspaces and reopening them in order?
The order that you open the workspaces is the order you have them.
I have the option to "Open workspaces from previous sesion", so everything is cool.

terminal7

Postby terminal7 » 19 Mar 2007

A feature that would allow us to drag and drop workspace tabs thereby re-arranging the order would be nice and much more convienient... good suggestion for a new version!

Return to “MCFX”