Everyone - check your subscription rate!!!

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.
aussiefx

Everyone - check your subscription rate!!!

Postby aussiefx » 11 Mar 2007

I have just discovered that even though MCFX Pro is, and has been for some time only $79 / month, because I signed up when it was $99 a month TS Support kept charging me $99. Basically, I was being overcharged $20/month for several months.

When the subscription rate changed, they did not alter my rate to reflect the new price. I urge all you users who have persisted with this product for some time, and joined when it was $99, to check what you are being charged and ensure you too are not being over charged.

dof

Re: Everyone - check your subscription rate!!!

Postby dof » 11 Mar 2007

I have just discovered that even though MCFX Pro is, and has been for some time only $79 / month, because I signed up when it was $99 a month TS Support kept charging me $99. Basically, I was being overcharged $20/month for several months.

When the subscription rate changed, they did not alter my rate to reflect the new price. I urge all you users who have persisted with this product for some time, and joined when it was $99, to check what you are being charged and ensure you too are not being over charged.
True, this is known, you have to usubscribe and then subscribe again. I did that a few months ago, i think Phil also mention it on the chat.

Kate

Postby Kate » 12 Mar 2007

Aussiefx,

Due to some technical limitations, Share-it! keeps charging the once established price. You need to unsubscribe and then subscribe again.

aussiefx

Postby aussiefx » 13 Mar 2007

Kate,

If that is the case, a courtesy email or notification on the forum advising people to that effect, would have been much appreciated. Unfortunately, this information has come too late for me.

Kate

Postby Kate » 14 Mar 2007

Aussiefx,

Our manager sent a email to all our customers to notify them about this price change and its consequences.

Return to “MCFX”