New User is Dissapointed

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.
fjwag3

New User is Dissapointed

Postby fjwag3 » 14 Mar 2007

Hi Support

I sure am seeing a lot of glitches and problems with FXCM Pro. Just me as a new user or are others experiencing the same?

regards all

Stanley Miller

Postby Stanley Miller » 14 Mar 2007

What do you mean by glitches and problems? Could you please be more specific?

terminal7

Postby terminal7 » 19 Mar 2007

Try running the new beta versions of the software. I've been running MCFX Pro beta for over a month now with no problems at all.

fjwag3

Postby fjwag3 » 21 Mar 2007

I used X Tick before, so this was taking some getting used to but a pretty cool charting system I have to admit. The only real problem now is the unreliable data feed. I'm on 7000 now, lost the USD-JPY feed last nite on another port but strangely the other pairs I was charting were ok. The price is right but untill the feed is consistent and reliable...... well, you can't actually trade with it can you?

regards

Postby Guest » 21 Mar 2007

Unfortunately, you are paying for an unreliable feed. There hasn't been a month since I have been using the software where a datafeed problem hasn't reared its ugly head. The only reason why I am keeping the software is because of the charting signals. I just have to deal with the anomalies..most of the time things are fine but every two or three weeks something breaks down...oh well

terminal7

Postby terminal7 » 21 Mar 2007

I probably should mention that I don't watch multiple pairs like a lot of traders do, just EUR/USD. That may be why I haven't had any data issues lately while others have...

Return to “MCFX”