Reliable?

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.
yosnappyj

Reliable?

Postby yosnappyj » 16 May 2007

Intermittent connection problems began again this morning. After a brief resumption of service at around 0830GMT, and another at 0900GMT that lasted a matter of minutes, MCFX is again refusing to connect.

As a matter of simple honesty, I feel you should remove all use of the word 'reliable' from your literature, beginning with the example that mocks us from the top left of this forum page.

Postby Guest » 16 May 2007

was wondering if it was just me, guess not, tssupport- I dont think anyone was questioning the ability of your engineers, you just need to have some there around the clock, this is really getting to the critical stage. Please take this into consideration

Postby Guest » 16 May 2007

The charts appear to be going again on port 8000, There is nothing like these when they are working!

yosnappyj

Re: Reliable?

1220GMT, Connection status "OK", and I've received no data on port 8000 for nearly thirty minutes. Charts are "Waiting for data", but no data comes. I feel like I'm waiting for Godot:

"Nothing happens, nobody comes, nobody goes, it's awful!"

Vladimir: Well? Shall we go?
Estragon: Yes, let's go.

They do not move

yosnappyj

Re: Reliable?

"Nothing happens, nobody comes, nobody goes, it's awful!"
I now have data on port 8000, but timestamps are one hour ahead of local time. Is everyone else seeing this?

Kate

Postby Kate » 16 May 2007

At this moment we are working on this issue. It is to be eliminated soon.

Return to “MCFX”