EMail and Signals

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.
Fabrice Daniel

EMail and Signals

Postby Fabrice Daniel » 09 Jan 2008

Hello,

Do you plan to include an "email signal" when a trading signal occurs ? This allow many convenient usage :

- Let run MCFX and be informed by email when a signal occurs (blackberry, other mobile push email services or SMS by email)

- If the email content is the same as the TS "trading signal email", this allow auto trading with many other brokers providing NT or StrategyRunner (both works with TS email buy/sell signals) like GFT, GainCapital (and Forex.com), IB, ...

Auto Trading via email with GFT using Strategy Runner is very efficient for me and for every traders who knows that scalping and News Trading is a myth in FX :-D ... I'm looking for 100 to 400 points trades, so missing 5 points because of a small delay is not an issue except for "non robust" trading systems ...

It's a very simple but very convenient feature.

Could you implement it in the next release ?

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 09 Jan 2008

Hi Fabrice,
Yes we are going to add e-mail alert and planned to add it in the upcoming MultiCharts 2.2 (and thus in MCFX) but we delay it. So i think it will be available in the next release. It will be good if you send me the e-mail content that is recognizable by majority of brokers.
Thanks.
P.S. As a temporary measure you can use external DLLs to send e-mail if there is such 3d party solution.

Fabrice Daniel

Postby Fabrice Daniel » 09 Jan 2008

Thanks,

The email format is the "TS" email format. Unfortunately I had switch from TS 8.1 to MC six months ago :-), so I can't help you. But if you have a TS subscription, you will found it easily.

I will try to find any information or any signal email I had saved.

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 10 Jan 2008

Thank you. We will see the format.

Return to “MCFX”