Where is the pricefeed coming from?  [SOLVED]

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.

Where is the pricefeed coming from?  [SOLVED]

Postby Guest » 12 May 2006

I would be intersted to subscribe to your system.
Are you still using the FXCM feed?
If not what is you feed?

Have you ever thought about using the IB FX IDEALPRO DATA for a new feed? Never saw such a realistic pricefeed like IDEALPRO.

Thank you

Alexey Kramer

Postby Alexey Kramer » 15 May 2006

Next week we are going to migrate to another FXCM data feed which is stable. We have no permission to receive data from IB.

davn

Postby davn » 30 Aug 2006

Hello.

I'm just wondering if MCFX provide any other data feed other than FXCM? I'm a current eSignal subscriber and using IRT as charting program am considering MCFX as a replacement.

Please advise. :)

PS I'm also intrested in the TD Sequential by Tom DeMark, is it included in MCFX/Pro?

Alexey Kramer

Postby Alexey Kramer » 30 Aug 2006

We are working on an alternative data feed. Please send us TD Sequential and we will check it.

davn

Postby davn » 30 Aug 2006

We are working on an alternative data feed. Please send us TD Sequential and we will check it.
Hello,
Thanks for replying. So that means I will need to use FXCM's feed if I were to subscribe to MCFX now?

I think you guys might want to start a poll to see whose feed FX traders here would love to have. Personally I'll love 3DFX or Tullette. What kind of data would you require for TD Sequential? I have it in AB's AFL and IRT's RTL language. I have it on the January 2005 issue of Currency Trader magazine, but that's 5.6mb

Alexey Kramer

Postby Alexey Kramer » 30 Aug 2006

You don’t need to care about data feed, because it is included in the subscription and fully integrated. We need TD Sequential easy language code.

davn

Postby davn » 01 Sep 2006

Sorry. but I do care about the data feed. Not every one trades with FXCM, and FXCM does not provide feeds for every pairs that is availble for trading. This is the reason why I am concern about the feed provider.

Alexey Kramer

Postby Alexey Kramer » 02 Sep 2006

We are going to connect COESfx the next month. I hope it helps.

dof

Postby dof » 03 Sep 2006

We are going to connect COESfx the next month. I hope it helps.
Great news!
They are an ECN broker.

Would you let us know when COESFX it's avaible?

Thank you

Alexey Kramer

Postby Alexey Kramer » 04 Sep 2006

Yes, it will be announced here.

Return to “MCFX”