MULTICHARTS .NET 9.0 BETA 1

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
Dave Masalov

MULTICHARTS .NET 9.0 BETA 1

Postby Dave Masalov » 06 Jun 2014

MultiCharts .NET 9.0 Beta 1 is a big step forward for our platform. We added a huge feature - real-time portfolio trading through all available brokers!

In this version we also concentrated on dramatically improving individual and portfolio backtesting, making it the most accurate version ever. We added new functionality of a second pass when calculating the portfolio, which opens possibilities like rotational trading, pair trading and other interesting implementations. Portfolio Trader now also has walk-forward optimization and custom fitness function.

Learn more here

Download MultiCharts .NET 9.0 Beta 1

Portfolio Trader Manual

ALC

Re: MULTICHARTS .NET 9.0 BETA 1

Postby ALC » 07 Jun 2014

Changes on the pace of the Pre Scanning of the Scanner in Multicharts.

Actually I have encountered a big difference respect to the previous version regarding the pace of the pre-scanning feature of the scanner in Multicharts.

As before it is actually managing 30 slots, but looking at the quote manager it seems that after finishing a first loop downloading the data it is waiting to start the next loop exactly 1 minute (Exactly one minute after each loop, checking from the Event log in quote manager)

That behavior is pertinent only to the scanner in Multicharts, on the portfolio trader making a list of 1000 instruments performs without any problem.

I am very interested on the new features offered by this beta, but to me actually is not usable due to that problem on the scanner please advise if it is a recognized problem on your side and if is available any workaround.

Thanks for the support.

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: MULTICHARTS .NET 9.0 BETA 1

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 09 Jun 2014

Changes on the pace of the Pre Scanning of the Scanner in Multicharts.

Actually I have encountered a big difference respect to the previous version regarding the pace of the pre-scanning feature of the scanner in Multicharts.

As before it is actually managing 30 slots, but looking at the quote manager it seems that after finishing a first loop downloading the data it is waiting to start the next loop exactly 1 minute (Exactly one minute after each loop, checking from the Event log in quote manager)

That behavior is pertinent only to the scanner in Multicharts, on the portfolio trader making a list of 1000 instruments performs without any problem.

I am very interested on the new features offered by this beta, but to me actually is not usable due to that problem on the scanner please advise if it is a recognized problem on your side and if is available any workaround.

Thanks for the support.
Our engineers are studying the case.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”