TS ELD conversion  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
sunman4008

TS ELD conversion

Postby sunman4008 » 27 Mar 2014

Hello,

I am new to Multicharts. I got the following questions for converting my TS ELD to Multicharts. They are as follows:
1. I am using "Method void WriteCurrency()". It does not like the void statement on the compile. I search on it in and found it is supported but I don't see any examples on the syntax. What is the syntax?

2. Is the new TS PSP (Price Series) supported? It allows you to access the higher timeframe through one timeframe?

3. Is there a list anywhere on issues from TS ELD to Multichart conversions?

-Mike

Henry MultiСharts

Re: TS ELD conversion

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 28 Mar 2014

I am new to Multicharts. I got the following questions for converting my TS ELD to Multicharts. They are as follows:
1. I am using "Method void WriteCurrency()". It does not like the void statement on the compile. I search on it in and found it is supported but I don't see any examples on the syntax. What is the syntax?
Hello sunman4008,

There is no WriteCurrency reserved word in MultiCharts. The piece of code looks like EL Object Oriented programming which is not curently supported. In order to make it work with MultiCharts - you need to move the EL Object Oriented code into an external DLL, that will be referenced from PowerLanguage code.
2. Is the new TS PSP (Price Series) supported? It allows you to access the higher timeframe through one timeframe?
This functionality is not supported. That is possible to do something similar in MultiCharts .NET
There is no such list that I am aware of.

waveslider

Postby waveslider » 29 Aug 2014

PSP or price series provider would be a great addition to MC. It means you can access any data series in any time frame within your code.

ABC

Postby ABC » 30 Aug 2014

Mike,

you could post the code for the WriteCurrency method. Maybe it can be changed/replaced with something MC does support.

Regards,
ABC
Hello,

-Mike

4trading

Postby 4trading » 21 Nov 2016

This functionality is not supported. That is possible to do something similar in MultiCharts .NET
Hi Henry:
re: Higher time frame within a lower TF chart without data2.
Can you point to an example in MC .NET?
Thanks

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 22 Nov 2016

Hi Henry:
re: Higher time frame within a lower TF chart without data2.
Can you point to an example in MC .NET?
Thanks
Hello 4trading,

Please refer to DataLoader and CustomInstrument sample codes:
viewtopic.php?p=100794#p100794
viewtopic.php?p=100803#p100803

4trading

Re: TS ELD conversion  [SOLVED]

Postby 4trading » 23 Nov 2016

Thanks Henry.

BTW, the "thank" button doesn't seem to work in my FF (Mozilla 50.0)

Return to “MultiCharts”