How come the last trading is missing on a daily?  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
airbornetrader

How come the last trading is missing on a daily?

Postby airbornetrader » 07 Sep 2014

Hey,

It's Sunday and looking at my daily charts the last trading day is not showing, Friday Sept 5. I've played with the settings with no luck. I'm with IB. If I pull up a daily chart within TWS it shows correctly.

Thanks!

MidKnight

Re: How come the last trading is missing on a daily?

Postby MidKnight » 07 Sep 2014

Have you checked the instrument session settings in your quotemanager? Some of them are wrong without modification.

airbornetrader

Postby airbornetrader » 08 Sep 2014

No luck. Seems like something is wrong. It was working fine last Friday, I didn't change anything. Pulling up a daily chart of SPY shows Friday missing. If I pull up CNW it's missing two daily bars. All charts are missing at least the last day.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 08 Sep 2014

airbornetrader, what is the version and release date of TWS you are running ? (TWS Help tab->About).

airbornetrader

TWS Beta Build 946.2m Aug 21. I also tried the latest working beta and the same. Many charts are now showing today's daily bar but Friday's is missing. I just restarted the 946.2m and now it's even worst. As well as the previous issues one of my charts is now showing Sept 5 and 8 but they're way at the bottom of the chart. Erratic..

Thanks for looking into this

airbornetrader

Disregard the UGI issue, it's undergoing a split today. But the rest of the issues are there. I am noticing it's taking longer for it to get data. Also some charts are missing Sept 4 and 5.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 08 Sep 2014

Please come to our live chat Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 3 pm EST to demonstrate this behavior remotely. We will do our best to help you.

airbornetrader

Re: How come the last trading is missing on a daily?  [SOLVED]

Postby airbornetrader » 12 Sep 2014

It took two days and two attempts by live chat but the problem was resolved through a hot fix install. Supposedly that fix was included in the latest update. Great and fast support!!!

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”