Outside RTH

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
AntiMatter

Outside RTH

Postby AntiMatter » 23 Jan 2015

"Option to use “Outside RTH” tag for orders for Interactive Brokers was added. This tag is applicable for stocks on real trading accounts – when it’s enabled order can be placed directly to the exchange outside of regular market hours. If it’s disabled, IB will return an error saying that it’s impossible to get to the exchange. It’s enabled by default in the broker profile for IB."

I have this enabled, yet my orders are getting rejected with the "Your order will not be placed at the exchange until 2015-01-23 09:30:00"

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: Outside RTH

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 23 Jan 2015

"
I have this enabled, yet my orders are getting rejected with the "Your order will not be placed at the exchange until 2015-01-23 09:30:00"
Hello AntiMatter,

If you enabled the tag before you placed the order, please contact IB to find out why the order is not accepted.

ajcrshr

Postby ajcrshr » 19 Jul 2017

Is it possible to get the "Breakout" strategy to add the outside of rth tag? It does not seem to even if its a GTC order with the tag checked in the broker profile.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 19 Jul 2017

Hello ajcrshr,

It depends on the instrument and market you use. You can try placing an order from TWS - if it allows sending an order for the required instrument with the "Outside RTH" tag, then it should be possible in MultiCharts as well.

Return to “MultiCharts”