Opentick Connection OK but no charts loading?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
pipsqueek

Opentick Connection OK but no charts loading?

Postby pipsqueek » 02 Apr 2007

Hello. I reinstalled my XP and reinstalled MultiCharts. Backed up all the workspaces and indicators then restored them to the new MC install. Loaded up my POT charts yesterday Sun Apr 1 and database and previous charts loaded. Today April 2 I started MC and loaded the workspace but all the charts just say waiting for data. The quote manager event log shows connection to Opentick and real time data is OK. Doesn't even load my local database like it did yesterday Sun Apr 1. Any suggestions?

Kate

Postby Kate » 05 Apr 2007

Pipsqueek,

If you are working in the Online mode, charts won't come up (data from the database won't be displayed) until new history data is downloaded. If you select the Offline mode, charts will appear because no new data will be waiting and it will be taken from the database.

As to "Connection ok" in QuoteManager, it means that it is connected to OpenTick and is waiting till the request is fulfilled. If your charts don't appear after some time, please either send us the logs or contact us directly via the Live Support.

Return to “MultiCharts”