Support status of AMP Special Edition version?  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
jarym

Support status of AMP Special Edition version?

Postby jarym » 09 Sep 2015

So, whenever I had a problem I used to be able to go to the Live chat and get helpful assistance.

Today, my charting froze and isn't updating (restarting the app twice, ensuring all processes had ended each time and also despite repairing the installation).

I went to the Live Chat to ask where I could get 9.1 Beta 2 (yes, I'm beta testing and I'd like to try the latest release to see if it cures my issues). All I received as an automated response saying I should go to AMP for help.

Not sure AMP know anything about why MC.NET would be freezing, they didn't code it and they don't maintain it. They also don't have a support infrastructure to deal with software issues (they can barely manage account queries).

So - a) anyone here know why charts started freezing approx 30 mins ago or is affected by same? b) anyone know where Beta 2 can be downloaded of the Special Edition version?

napalm

Re: Support status of AMP Special Edition version?

Postby napalm » 09 Sep 2015

From AMP . Go to live chat and select tech support. ask them for the link to download.

jarym

Re: Support status of AMP Special Edition version?

Postby jarym » 10 Sep 2015

Thanks napalm, I tried that and they told me its not yet available.

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Support status of AMP Special Edition version?  [SOLVED]

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 24 Sep 2015

First tier support for the Special Edition version is to be provided by AMP Futures. Please contact AMP Futures Support if you have any questions regarding MC .NET SE platform. They will contact us directly if needed.
http://www.ampclearing.com/techsupport.html

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”