Weird bug of Multicharts.NET 10

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
wzero

Weird bug of Multicharts.NET 10

Postby wzero » 09 Dec 2016

I have many charts linked to Watchlist, some are Minute charts for Ask filed and some are Day charts for Trade field. I have noticed several times that Trade charts have been changed to Ask, or Ask charts changed to Trade. The last time this issue happaned was once Multicharts lost connection to license server (icon on status bar is red). I closed Multicharts but usually it can't be closed normally if this (red icon) happened. I have to kill all Multicharts processes. After restart, I noticed that Trade charts have been changed to Ask or Vice versa... My Multicharts version is MultiCharts.NET.10.0.13630.400_Release_x64.

Alex MultiCharts

Re: Weird bug of Multicharts.NET 10

Postby Alex MultiCharts » 09 Dec 2016

Hello,

Connection loss should not cause changes that you described and we did not have other customers reporting a similar issue. Please provide us the exact steps of reproduction and we will test it on our end.
Or come to the Live Chat Mon-Fri from 6.30 AM to 12 PM EST to demonstrate it.

wzero

Postby wzero » 15 Dec 2016

Hi Alex,

This issue happened exactly as I described above again today after lost connection to license server (red icon). I have sent the workspace before and after this to support@multicharts.com, please check!

wzero

Which I forgot to mention is after "red icon" I re-open Multicharts.Net 10, it would have several pop up dialogs say "data feed can't be load". The number of time these dialogs pop up are similar to the number of charts change from Ask to Trade. I think this could be the real key of the issue.

Alex MultiCharts

Postby Alex MultiCharts » 15 Dec 2016

We have received your emails. Please let us know if you are using a virtual PC or a real one.

wzero

I use a real PC but I'm in China the Internet connection to US is bad from here, thus it sometimes may lose connect to the digital right server. However, this issue only happened for Multicharts.NET 10.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”