chart Quote Field becomes blank

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
wzero

chart Quote Field becomes blank

Postby wzero » 01 Dec 2017

I don't know what happened, sometimes all charts Quote Field dropdown listbox become blank. See the attached screenshot. The Data Source is IB, software version is MultiCharts.NET.11.0.15391.400_Release_x64_R4.
pic.png
(42.33 KiB) Downloaded 910 times
Last edited by wzero on 02 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.

wzero

Re: chart Quote Field becomes blank

Postby wzero » 02 Dec 2017

This issue should be new to Multicharts.NET 11 Release 4. Happened quite frequently.

Svetlana MultiCharts

Postby Svetlana MultiCharts » 21 Dec 2017

Hello, wzero,

Please send us the workspace where the issue is reproduced to support@multicharts.com so that we would be able to investigate the issue.
As soon as we receive the requested files, the engineers will study the case and we will get in touch with you when we have any feedback from them.

wzero

Postby wzero » 21 Dec 2017

This issue no longer happen after I stopped using IB europe stocks in chart because of the "fake spike" issue described in another thread. viewtopic.php?t=51115

wzero

Postby wzero » 24 Dec 2017

This "blank quote field" issue replicated again and very frequency after I renamed Custom Futures to name with spaces. Once this issue happens, quote field list become blank, sometimes chart quote field changed from Trade to Ask automatically. Occasionly there is "Data Source can't load" error message popup and all Data Souces in QuoteManage disappearred. Very random and unstable. After I rolled back database to backup before Custom Futures names change, it seems stable now.

Svetlana MultiCharts

Postby Svetlana MultiCharts » 27 Dec 2017

wzero,

Unfortunately, we weren’t able to reproduce this issue on our side. Please send us step-by-step instruction how to reproduce this issue or come to our live chat MON-FRI from 6:30 AM to 12:00 PM EST so that we could study this behavior remotely.
Live Chat is accessible from our web site http://www.multicharts.com/ (at the top of the page).
We’ll do our best to help you.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”