CSV to array

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
joebone

CSV to array

Postby joebone » 07 Nov 2018

Hello,

I want to copy and past the optimization report to an array in a signal.

I have 1 signal that when i optimize it gives me possible inputs for another signal that uses several of the optimizations created from the list.

So
Is there a way to populate an array or maybe another efficient way to export these optimization results to get them into a second signal?
or will i have to enter them all by hand?

Thanks,
Joseph

Zheka

Re: CSV to array

Postby Zheka » 07 Nov 2018

You do have to export input parameters and key metrics to a .csv file during optimization.

Then use EL Collections (search in User Contributed studies on this forum) in your other script to read and map the table in the file, then apply your logic for selecting a specific line and then populate the required inputs.

joebone

Postby joebone » 07 Nov 2018

You do have to export input parameters and key metrics to a .csv file during optimization.

Then use EL Collections (search in User Contributed studies on this forum) in your other script to read and map the table in the file, then apply your logic for selecting a specific line and then populate the required inputs.

YES! Thanks Zheka, Thats two big thanks I owe you now

Zheka

Postby Zheka » 07 Nov 2018

:-)

joebone

Postby joebone » 14 Nov 2018

:-)
I found and installed EL Collections. Thanks. I didn't find a good walk through on the forum yet.

I'm looking for a walk through on how to accomplish the process. I just wanted to make sure this was a source you would recommend.
https://www.TS.com/Discussion ... ctions.doc

Thanks

Return to “MultiCharts”