Full Screen Mode

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Seldom Seen

Full Screen Mode

Postby Seldom Seen » 17 Jul 2007

Hey:
I have traded futures with TS 4.0 for over ten years now and I also own the 2000i program. It's time to upgrade and I think Multicharts is the way to go.
When using a 4 monitor setup it would be real nice to not see all the tool-bars and headers, you do not have to always fiddle with and change your chart setup. Is there any way to snap to a full screen mode with some hot-key, in and back out, feature. It's probably right in front of me and I cant see it. Please Advise

Thanks for your time.

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 17 Jul 2007

Seldom Seen,
It is not possible yet, but it is a good improvement we have been thinking of. If I'm not mistaken it is similar to F11 in Internet Explorer. Right?

Seldom Seen

Full Screen Mode

Postby Seldom Seen » 17 Jul 2007

Andrew:
Thanks for your responce. It is very similar to that F11 hot-key you mentioned. In TS 4.0 you can hide any one of the tool bars or all of them if you need to, then hit ctrl-z to get back to being able to control and draw to the chart.
To have 4 charts up, one on each monitor, and not have 3 sq. feet of tool bar is quite nice and professional. If this was possible, it would be a great feature. Keep up the good work! Thanks

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 17 Jul 2007

Thanks! We will keep it in mind.

Return to “MultiCharts”