MULTICHARTS .NET 14.0 BETA 3 request / issue

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
johnromeronc

MULTICHARTS .NET 14.0 BETA 3 request / issue

Postby johnromeronc » 05 Dec 2019

This is not something a bug in Beta 3, but an issue that is a minor hassle. When shutting down MC.Net, it pops up a window asking if I want to save my workspaces. I wish it would do 2 things differently.

1 - It always pops up the window in the same place. This happens to be partially hidden behind the data window.
I would ask that it instead do one of 3 things.
A - pop up on top of the data window / all windows.
B - pop up in the last place I moved it to and used it from.
C - pop up in a location it will not be covered. 2 - I would like to see 2 additional options to the exit popup window --> Save All --> Save None. Currently it requires you make a selection for each workspace. I like the option of being able to save specific windows, B U T -- If I had 6, 10, 20 workspaces, that is a lot of unnecessary clicks in most instances. At least in how I use it.

John

darob

Re: MULTICHARTS .NET 14.0 BETA 3 request / issue

Postby darob » 05 Dec 2019

I don't know if the behavior's changed in v.14 but in the official releases you can hide that dialogue permanently with save workspaces or not selected in the workspace preferences.

johnromeronc

Postby johnromeronc » 05 Dec 2019

You are correct, the behavior has not changed in V 14. It is just something that as I am now using it more, I see a need for this. There are times I am debugging, and I want to change things and save all. There are other times, I am just trading and I want to change none, or just the ones dealing with my futures, other times just the ones dealing with my swing trading done for IRA investing.

Thanks for your time to reply.

John

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 06 Dec 2019

When shutting down MC.Net, it pops up a window asking if I want to save my workspaces. I wish it would do 2 things differently.

1 - It always pops up the window in the same place. This happens to be partially hidden behind the data window.
I would ask that it instead do one of 3 things.
A - pop up on top of the data window / all windows.

2 - I would like to see 2 additional options to the exit popup window --> Save All --> Save None.
Hello John,

Thanks for your feedback. We will have these two items implemented in one of the next updates.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”