Qcharts billing cycle the 5th. When to start free trial?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

Qcharts billing cycle the 5th. When to start free trial?

Postby bowlesj3 » 01 Aug 2007

Hi,

I have started the process of preparing to get your free trial within the next month or so. 2 questions follow.

Q1 My Qcharts billing cycle is the 5th of every month. Am I correct in assuming I should take the free trial to start on the 5th and if I think MultiCharts can match or better Qcharts I should contact you maybe on the 4th of the following month with my decision to keep using MultiCharts. Is that enough time. How do I pay you so I get to keep using it without interuption.

Q2. Regarding upgrades to your product how many are free or for how long? Is there documentation as to your plans here?

Q2 It possible I would like to upgrade my computer from a Pentium III, 500 Mhz with 512 memory after the free trial. The question is will it be just a bit slow (which I can live with during the trial) or is it actually going to start bombing? While running it I will have these programs up (Interactive Brokers TWS, MS-Outlook, Small MS-Access Program, MultiCharts trial and maybe Qcharts to do direct comparisons of chart delays.).

Thanks,
John.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 02 Aug 2007

Hello,

Q1. You can get the free trial any time and if you decide to purchase it just make sure you pay for it before the 30-day trial period expires.

Q2. Once you purchase MC all minor versions will be free, including Gold release.

Q3. MultiCharts will not work with Pentium III, 500 Mhz, 512 memory. You can check system requirements here:

tssupport.com/products/multicharts/requirements/

Return to “MultiCharts”