Attention Binance Users!

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Tammy MultiCharts

Attention Binance Users!

Postby Tammy MultiCharts » 26 Jan 2022

Dear users,

We have created a hot fix which includes significant improvements for Binance.
If you have MultiCharts version older than 14.0.23013, please download the latest release and upgrade.

Then please install the latest patch for Binance our dev team created.
Please follow these steps to install it:
1. Download the updater using this link.
2. When downloaded, right-click the archive -> Properties -> check Unblock at the bottom of the window.
3. Then use this instruction to install the updater.

Smoky

Re: Attention Binance Users!

Postby Smoky » 30 Mar 2022

do you know this ?

Attachments
MALWARE MC.PNG
(66.58 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Kate MultiCharts

Postby Kate MultiCharts » 30 Mar 2022

Hello Smoky,

Antivirus software might mark files as malware if they came from another computer.
Such software might even be triggered by the MultiCharts processes, even though MultiCharts and the updaters we provide are totally safe.
To make sure your antivirus software does not negatively influence MultiCharts processes, we recommend whitelisting them.

bomberone1

Postby bomberone1 » 07 Nov 2022

Hi,
I have a main account with a API, and a second account with another API key different.
Could I connect the main account and subaccount and run the live trading strategy both at the same time?

Kate MultiCharts

Postby Kate MultiCharts » 07 Nov 2022

Hi,
I have a main account with a API, and a second account with another API key different.
Could I connect the main account and subaccount and run the live trading strategy both at the same time?
Hi bomberone1,

You can create separate broker profiles for your accounts in File -> Broker Profiles -> Manage Broker Profiles. Click 'New' to add another broker profile.
You can select one account per strategy. Accounts are selected in Format -> Strategy Properties -> Auto trading tab -> Select Broker Plug-in section.

amw_775

Postby amw_775 » 17 Jan 2023

Hi,
Yes You can.

Infact I run A Primary Strategy in the MAIN Account and all orders from the main account get copied automatically to around 12 subaccounts all through Multicharts Portfolio Trader. Orders & Positions are Resynchronised every 10 seconds. (Can be faster if hardware allows it)

Return to “MultiCharts”