2.1.928.1050 more buggy than prev version ?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.

2.1.928.1050 more buggy than prev version ?

Postby Guest » 09 Aug 2007

my MC crashed twice today.

twice the chart stopped incrementing. It stuck in one bar and would not start a new bar when the minute is over.

Now the 1 min chart stuck in one bar for 5 minutes, then started a new bar and stuck there for 2 minutes.

the current bar has been there for 3 minutes now.

What gives ?

my HSI charts are not working. The chart won't update at all.
The IB data feed is working. I can see it in IB's chart. I can see the quotes coming through the booktrader. But MC chart won't update. The ES chart works.

This problem happened before last year. That was many versions ago. I thought the problem is fixed. Now the chart won't update again. This is frustrating. Especially when the market is so active.

my HSI charts are not working. The chart won't update at all.
The IB data feed is working. I can see it in IB's chart. I can see the quotes coming through the booktrader. But MC chart won't update. The ES chart works.

This problem happened before last year. That was many versions ago. I thought the problem is fixed. Now the chart won't update again. This is frustrating. Especially when the market is so active.
I think I know the problem. The HK stock exchanges starts at 10am, but the futures market starts at 9:45 (hk time). I can see the MC setting for HSI future starts at 10:00am hk time.

Is there a way to fix that ?

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 10 Aug 2007

Hello,

Could you contact us through LiveChat? We'll try to help you to fix the problem.

Return to “MultiCharts”