Chart windows not scrolling on beta 2.1.976.1109

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Geoff

Chart windows not scrolling on beta 2.1.976.1109

Postby Geoff » 05 Sep 2007

Since installing the new beta today I have noticed that sometimes when switching workspaces that some charts have not kept scrolling to the right as time passes. It seems to be inconsistent as which windows in which workspaces are experiencing this problem.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 06 Sep 2007

Hello Geoff,

The only reason for the charst not to be scrolling when updating is that the scroll bar is shifted somewhat to the left, so you cannot see the latest bars. This is a normal behavior. To have the chart scrolled, just make sure that the scroll bar is placed in the rightmost position.

Geoff

Postby Geoff » 06 Sep 2007

I have the scroll bar hidden. I would have needed to click on the chart and then used arrow keys for that to happen. This occurred too many times to be accidental or coincidence. I have gone back to the previous beta for now.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 06 Sep 2007

Again,

Even you if you have activated Auto Hide option for the scroll bar, it still needs to be in the utmost right positition. This way when you switch to other windows and the scroll bar on the first one disappears the window keeps scrolling to show the most recent data. This is a normal application behavior.

Return to “MultiCharts”