dual screen problem

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
TJ

dual screen problem

Postby TJ » 05 Oct 2007

I have 2 monitors -- a notebook and a LCD.

yesterday I moved the notebook to the right hand side of the LCD. and set the screen property as attached screen shot. (#1=notebook, #2=LCD).

I found that on my left monitor (#2, LCD), I can no longer reset my scale property.

e.g. I point the mouse on the volume scale, right click on it, the "Reset" window would not pop up.

Pls check and fix.
Attachments
_display.jpg
(95.6 KiB) Downloaded 321 times

pbastowski

Re: dual screen problem

Postby pbastowski » 06 Oct 2007

Hi,

I confirm that I have the same exact issue with my MC setup, with a loptop computer on the right and an external LCD screen to the left, like the first poster.

I have the current release MC installed.

If I move MC to the built in laptop screen then the scale works again. If I move it back to the external LCD screen then the scale stops working.

Double clicking the scale has no effect either when MC is on the external LCD screen, but works fine when moved to the built in laptop screen.

Also, when I move MC to the laptop screen, the toolbars re-arrange themselves and I have to play with them to get them back the way I like them positioned. This is annoying but not a show stopper.

Regards,

Paul

I have 2 monitors -- a notebook and a LCD.

yesterday I moved the notebook to the right hand side of the LCD. and set the screen property as attached screen shot. (#1=notebook, #2=LCD).

I found that on my left monitor (#2, LCD), I can no longer reset my scale property.

e.g. I point the mouse on the volume scale, right click on it, the "Reset" window would not pop up.

Pls check and fix.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 09 Oct 2007

Hi Paul and TJ,

We tried to reproduce the problem on mulitple screens but MC worked fine with different screen setups. If you contacted us through LiveChat we could have a look at the issue via HelpDesk.

Below is the link to our LiveChat: http://messenger.providesupport.com/mes ... pport.html

Return to “MultiCharts”