Feature Request

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
rhornung

Feature Request

Postby rhornung » 02 Dec 2007

I would like to see MC add a feature that I would find useful. I would like to see the grid option allow for spacing increments. Now it is either on or off, and several grid style choices.
To explain a bit further on my request, what I would like to see is grid spacing on charts to be selectable and independant of the charts time frame.
For example:
I would like to look at 30m, 10m, 2m and 1m charts. On the 30m chart I would like to see grids every 30m.

On the 10m charts I would like to see grids every 30m (not the default 10m spacing). The grid spacing will occur every 3 bars.

On the 2m chart I would like to see grids every 30m (not the default 2m
spcaing). The grid spacing will occur every 15 bars.

On the 1m chart I would like to see grids every 30m (not the default 1m spcaing). The grid spacing will occur every 30 bars.

This allows me to see what is happening within the 30m bar on the lower time frame charts.

I hope this request can be added.
If not, is there an eld available to do this? (Getting tired of creating manual lines)

Thanks!

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 03 Dec 2007

Hi rhornung,

As far as I know, we currently don't have plans to change the way the grid works. However, we will definitely consider changin it in future MC versions.
Thank you for the suggestion.

Best regards.

Return to “MultiCharts”