Mark Jurik's tools

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
brodnicki steven

Mark Jurik's tools

Postby brodnicki steven » 12 Jan 2008

I'd love to see Mark Jurik's tools being available for MC, I have them for TS and they are very good.
(they do not work when imported into MC)
I haven't even been able to get his DLL versions to work in MC, I think it requires special programming for the DLL version- unfortunately, I'm not a programmer and Jurik couldn't help with the DLL.

RobotMan

Postby RobotMan » 13 Jan 2008

I don't usually like to post "me too", but I think Jurik .dll and functions are very important also. They are definetly worth the price.

However, I am able to use his versions (JMA, CFB, VEL) from 13 years ago that I purchased and used with TS3.5 and TS2000i. I imported them directly into MC and they work fine. I know this does not help you unless you have access to his older files.

Most of his devolopement on the functions and dlls in recent years has dealt with antipiracy. I think his current installer programs might be a catch point. That is why MC has to work with Jurik's company to make the transition smoothly.

I too, would like to use his current stuff. Jurik functions and DLLs are usually available on most other charting and Neural Net software very quickly because of their popularity. Since they were originally developed to specifically work with TS, I hope that MC will soon have both the Jurik functions and DLLs supported. I know that if my older Jurik functions did not work with MC I would have not considered it a viable "EasyLanguage" compatible charting platform.

Bob Perry
Los Altos, CA

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 14 Jan 2008

Hi guys,

The thing is that both our customers and our management have contacted Jurik lots and lots of times over the past 1.5 years (at least). He has been promising to make his studies compatible with MultiCharts. Unfortunately, so far those promises haven't been held.

Regards.

RobotMan

Postby RobotMan » 14 Jan 2008

Hi Maria,

Yes, that sounds typical of what I have noticed over the years. We, the users, probably need to bug him a little.

He is easiest contacted through "Jurik_Tools" in YahooGroups where he actively and patiently answers questions.

Thanks,
Bob Perry
Los Altos, CA

brodnicki steven

Postby brodnicki steven » 14 Jan 2008

Hi guys,

The thing is that both our customers and our management have contacted Jurik lots and lots of times over the past 1.5 years (at least). He has been promising to make his studies compatible with MultiCharts. Unfortunately, so far those promises haven't been held.

Regards.
I have Jurik's generic DLL version of his tools , can you tell us how to call DLL's in MC ? (I couldn't find anything about calling DLLs in the help section)

Return to “MultiCharts”