LATEST MULTICHARTS 3.0 BETA_1 BUILD - 1137.3363

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 12 Feb 2008

If you notice any bugs, please report them to us.

Thank you!!!

RobotMan

Postby RobotMan » 12 Feb 2008

Hi Marina,

You mean besides the "Windows/Arrange" still not working? I notice that I still have to manually move them to where I want them....

I know you guys are working hard and I appreciate it!

Thanks,
Bob Perry
Los Altos, CA

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 14 Feb 2008

Hi Bob,

'Arrange windows' is working. However, some of the users want to see a different logic according to which the charts are arranged. Obvioulsy, different traders want to see them arranged differently. If you could tell us how you would see them we would consider your logic for possible implementation.

johnson scott

Can't Install??

Postby johnson scott » 14 Feb 2008

Hi Marina,
Not sure what is going on here. I just downloaded the new Beta from the downloads page and the installed version reads Version 2.1.999.999. I saved the file to my computer and it is named multicharts.1137.3363_beta1.exe . When the installer opened up, it gave me choices to Modify or Remove MC, and I chose Modify. Do I have to uninstall the previous version before installing the 3.1 Beta or something? What I have right now doesn't look like the Beta to me - no 'new GUI' no detachable windows, etc. Can you walk me through what I need to do to install?
Thx, Scott

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 14 Feb 2008

Hi Scott,

Yes, before installing the new version you need to uninstall the one that's currently there on your computer.

Run the downloaded installer 1137.3363. When offered two options Remove or Repair, choose remove. After the older version has been removed, run the installer again, and this time just install the program following the prompts.

holbrooke

Postby holbrooke » 14 Feb 2008

What about replacing version 3 beta to the latest build? Do i need to uninstall also? Somehow i'm not comfortable with uninstalling..

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 15 Feb 2008

Yes you do.

Return to “MultiCharts”