Quote manager Import Issue

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Thomas Mann

Quote manager Import Issue

Postby Thomas Mann » 09 Mar 2008

Hi,
I am having issues with the new beta when trying to import data. When I bring up the Qm by itself and select import I get a box that opens at the btm of my page. I captured a pic of it called Import1.jpg. The Qm then beeps at me when I try to select anything else in it. I never get the option to select the data file, and I have to do a CTRL-ALT_DEL to end the QM task and also the window at the btm. Any ideas ?

Thanks
Attachments
Import1.jpg
(3.33 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
Import2.jpg
(7.92 KiB) Downloaded 343 times
Import3.jpg
(187.34 KiB) Downloaded 377 times

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 10 Mar 2008

Thomas,
Could you contact our helpdesk, because it is not clear what is wrong. We never encounter such an issue.

Thomas Mann

Postby Thomas Mann » 10 Mar 2008

Hi Andrew,
I can not do that during RTH where I am at. I attached pictures to show the error. The ascii import box is minimized at the btm of my Workspace (see Import3.jpg),and will not open up and expand. The only option I guess I have is to roll back to the last stable version and wait for the next beta. maybe someone else has seen this and can help in the future.

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 10 Mar 2008

Could you send us logs after the problem happens? Go to Start->Programs->MultiCharts->Logs.
If we don't reproduce it I'm afraid the problem will still exist in the release since we don't know what to fix.

Return to “MultiCharts”