MC 3 Beta Crashing after computer re-boot

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
faisalald

MC 3 Beta Crashing after computer re-boot

Postby faisalald » 14 Mar 2008

Hi,

I have tried a few times to install MC3 beta and each time on the initial install it works, however, when I turn off my computer and start it the following day MC doesn’t want to start. I have attached the log files.

Another separate problem I seem to be having: roughly 2 weeks ago my FX Weekly data stopped loading correctly and is displaying gaps everywhere + not updating in realtime nor showing data after 9th March (14th as of posting). I have checked this against the eSignal data and it seems it is something with MC, which I find strange as the program has been working perfectly since the release of 2.1.999.

Other info:

Windows XP Pro
eSignal 8.4 (Same problem with 10.4)
Intel Duo2 Processor
2GB RAM
200GB HD (With plenty of free space)

Your help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Attachments
3.0.1137.zip
(104.05 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
Weekly.png
(47.75 KiB) Downloaded 339 times

faisalald

Postby faisalald » 14 Mar 2008

I have solved the weekly data issue. The exchange settings were set to run 24 hours and not 23hours 59 minutes (i.e. Monday 00:00 to Tuesday 00:00, instead of Monday 00:00 to Monday 23:59).

Marina Pashkova

Re: MC 3 Beta Crashing after computer re-boot

Postby Marina Pashkova » 02 Apr 2008

Hi,

I have tried a few times to install MC3 beta and each time on the initial install it works, however, when I turn off my computer and start it the following day MC doesn’t want to start. I have attached the log files.
Hi faisalad,

Please let me know if you're still having this problem.

Regards.

faisalald

Postby faisalald » 02 Apr 2008

The problem seems to have resolved itself with Beta2. The application is really starting to take shape.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Faisal

Return to “MultiCharts”