stock traders

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
york timothy

stock traders

Postby york timothy » 15 Mar 2008

Hello,
May I ask anyone who is using MC for trading stocks how or what they use the link option between charts for? I am trying to learn how to use MC more effectively. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Tim

brodnicki steven

Re: stock traders

Postby brodnicki steven » 15 Mar 2008

Hello,
May I ask anyone who is using MC for trading stocks how or what they use the link option between charts for? I am trying to learn how to use MC more effectively. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Tim
I haven't tried it yet but it means that you can have several charts tied together, so if you change symbols or time frames, it changes all of the charts and not just the one that is active-
from the help file-
"With the Linking feature it is possible to replicate the changes made on a single chart across a set of other charts (linked) in a given workspace or in other workspaces, both currently opened and saved.
It means that the resolution or symbol can be changed for a set of charts with a single click.

In complex workspaces the data series can be linked by color and thus organized in groups. After that each group can be edited as a whole whenever necessary. Linking is a great time-saving tool.
"

Return to “MultiCharts”