re: Candlestick identification code

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
york timothy

re: Candlestick identification code

Postby york timothy » 27 Mar 2008

Hello,
Does anyone on this forum have such a code for MC? I still haven't found one yet and am hoping someone on here has such a code they wouldn't mind sharing. I have a code for AB and like it which is why I am hoping to find a code for MC. Thank you for any and all help.

Kindest regards,

Tim

TJ

Postby TJ » 27 Mar 2008

if you post the AB code here, maybe someone can do a translation for you.

york timothy

re

Postby york timothy » 28 Mar 2008

Hi TJ,
I didn't want to impose on anyone by asking to have it translated. The other thing is that someone at the AB site posted it for other members to use and I wouldn't feel right about copying it for use with MC.
What I may do is ask the person if I could have it converted to MC and see if he will allow it. AB has a huge library of indicaters etc that members have either programmed or converted to AB. They share these freely with all members and it is a very useful resource. It's too bad we couldn't have something similar with MC. It would be to our general benefit I think. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Tim

traderstuff

Re: re

Postby traderstuff » 30 Mar 2008

[quote]Hi TJ,
I didn't want to impose on anyone by asking to have it translated. The other thing is that someone at the AB site posted it for other members to use and I wouldn't feel right about copying it for use with MC.
What I may do is ask the person if I could have it converted to MC and see if he will allow it. AB has a huge library of indicaters etc that members have either programmed or converted to AB. They share these freely with all members and it is a very useful resource. It's too bad we couldn't have something similar with MC. It would be to our general benefit I think. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

MC already has this feature, under 'Flagship Products' just scroll down to "User Contributed Studies" -click- and there you
are.

Imo, this is a very under-utilized forum.

Best,

york timothy

Postby york timothy » 01 Apr 2008

Thank you trader for your help.

Tim

Return to “MultiCharts”