Diversifying Symbols over Computer-TS <Keyboard> Compu

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

Diversifying Symbols over Computer-TS <Keyboard> Compu

Postby bowlesj3 » 02 Apr 2008

My computer store computer maintenance guy said I can get a keyboad that allows me to switch between updating one computer or another computer. Because MC was aborting I was thinking of switching to TS (TS). I got this idea that maybe I could trade my one futures contract with TS on one computer and my other futures contract with Multi Charts on another computer. Full diversification of broker, machine, contract and software. Is anyone doing this. It would be a good way to learn the two systems too.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 02 Apr 2008

Hi John,

Regarding those dumps: we would need some more time to analyze all those dumps you sent us - to understand why they all occurred.

bowlesj3

Okay.

Postby bowlesj3 » 02 Apr 2008

Yes I fully understand Marina. Being a programmer I know what it is like. For now I am trying to use the skip button to both not overload you with duplication and also get more trades out. I am trying to avoid reverting back to 2.1.999.999 with this approach. I also got confirmation of what I have felt all along. That being that your group has a much better attitude than the TS group. If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

Return to “MultiCharts”