Volume chart selection

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
york timothy

Volume chart selection

Postby york timothy » 24 Apr 2008

Hi Marina,
Would you and your technical people please consider the following suggestion? Please add an option to the volume chart selection menu that would allow the addition of personally selected volume charts. I use none of the volume charts offered yet allowing us the option of inputing our own volume charts would add another level of flexability to MC. The charts offered are 1000,5000 etc and I use 343,2401 etc. I know I can select format to change this but allowing us to input our own selections would make it much better. Thank you for any consideration you may give this suggestion.

Kindest regards,

Tim

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 25 Apr 2008

Hi Tim,

Do you want to have the values for the volume bars that can be called from the toolbar customizable? Just want to make sure that I understand your request correctly.

york timothy

Postby york timothy » 26 Apr 2008

Hi Tim,

Do you want to have the values for the volume bars that can be called from the toolbar customizable? Just want to make sure that I understand your request correctly.
Yes Marina. Everyone who uses volume bars will use their own values, at least I do. If I can set them to the values I use it makes for an easier and faster method of calling up the charts I require. Plus it makes MC a little bit more flexible.
If I was developing a software program like MC, I would have default values and then an option to define my own parameters. This would make it customizable for those that want it and simpler for those who don't. Thank you for any consideration on the above request, Marina.

Kindest regards,

Tim

Return to “MultiCharts”