Opentick Issues Still

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Thomas Mann

Opentick Issues Still

Postby Thomas Mann » 02 May 2008

Hi Marina,
I have been investigating the spike bar issues I experienced with my Opentick feed and the latest release. I have figured out that if I request tick data and specify the number of days I want it causes the spike and compression of data into 1 bar. If I request however a number of bars back then the data is received just fine. I would like someone in Engineering to look into this since I have to believe getting data should not work either way if the issue was with Opentick.
thanks

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 02 May 2008

Hi Thomas,

May I ask you to send us the logs from Start-> Programs -> MultiCharts -> Logs -> tsServer and also a screenshot to match the logs? Basically, you would need to plot the bars again, take a screenshot of the bars that aren't shown correctly and then zip and send us the logs.

Thank you for your assistance!

Thomas Mann

Postby Thomas Mann » 03 May 2008

Hi Marina,
The logs are sent as well as a chart showing the spike bar.
Attached is the pic of the spike bar I sent with the logs. Again I will emphasize that when I request number of bars instead of days the interface seems to work with Opentick so I suspect something is different in getting bar data vs Day data. Thanks for the help in resolving this.
Attachments
Capture.jpg
(88.81 KiB) Downloaded 323 times

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 07 May 2008

Hi Thomas,

I am afraid we have never received your workspace and the logs. Could you please send those to mpashkova@tssupport.com?

Thank you.

Return to “MultiCharts”