Please add Weekly report on daily bar charts

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
2haerim

Please add Weekly report on daily bar charts

Postby 2haerim » 17 Jun 2008

Unlike TS, there seems to be no weekly performance report for daily bar charts.

Please add this one.

fs

Postby fs » 18 Jun 2008

I vote for this too. I actually requested that via e-mail as well before. In addition no period analysis is available in the Portfolio Backtester.

Also the strategy name and symbol is not displayed when you make printouts of the backtest reports, so unless you write this yourself on the printout, you have no idea later on what the printout is based on.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 19 Jun 2008

I vote for this too. I actually requested that via e-mail as well before. In addition no period analysis is available in the Portfolio Backtester.

Also the strategy name and symbol is not displayed when you make printouts of the backtest reports, so unless you write this yourself on the printout, you have no idea later on what the printout is based on.
These features will be added in future MC versions if we receive enough requests for them.

LRP

Postby LRP » 19 Jun 2008

My vote as well for both suggestions, thanks.
Cordially
LRP

These features will be added in future MC versions if we receive enough requests for them.

Return to “MultiCharts”