quotemanager an realtime at the same time in MC and TS8.3

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
zukkaweb

quotemanager an realtime at the same time in MC and TS8.3

Postby zukkaweb » 23 Jun 2008

Is it possible to run MC and TS8.3 by quotemanager without conflict?

from one of this is it possible to connect advancedget'

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 25 Jun 2008

Hi zukkaweb,

Yes, it is possible to run MultiCharts with TS's data and use TS at the same time.

QuoteManager can be connected to advancedget. However, this would be a custom solution project. To request the quote for such a project, please send me an e-mail with to mpashkova@tssupport.com

Best regards.

zukkaweb

Postby zukkaweb » 26 Jun 2008

Hi zukkaweb,

Yes, it is possible to run MultiCharts with TS's data and use TS at the same time.

QuoteManager can be connected to advancedget. However, this would be a custom solution project. To request the quote for such a project, please send me an e-mail with to mpashkova@tssupport.com

Best regards.
i mean that with only quotemanager of multicharts could i feed at the same time multicharts and TS with no conflict?

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 27 Jun 2008

Hi zukkaweb,

Best regards.
i mean that with only quotemanager of multicharts could i feed at the same time multicharts and TS with no conflict?
No, you can't use MultiCharts' QuoteManager to feed data into TS. You would need OwnData, one of our other products, to do that.

Regards.

Return to “MultiCharts”