Range Bar -- Charts -- IQfeed data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
oakshadows

Range Bar -- Charts -- IQfeed data

Postby oakshadows » 29 Jun 2008

I have: MultiCharts 3.1.1353.400 and IQfeed 4.4.0.3

I tested on symbol: SPY

I cannot create charts with Range Bars using the IQfeed. (Tick. second, minute, hour, daily charts can be created.)

I tried the RNG button at the bottom of the screen. I also tried Format --> Symbol at the top of the screen.

Note: I have no trouble creating charts with Range Bars using OpenTick data.

thanks.

york timothy

re: DTN feed

Postby york timothy » 30 Jun 2008

It would be nice to know if the DTN feed is working correctly because I am considering switching from Esignal. They are not performing unless you call missing data and receiving no data at all, performing. I follow CDN stocks as well as a few continuous futures contracts using Volume charts so the demand isn't high. However, Esignal seems to be unable to deliver this which is why I am considering DTN. Please advise if the DTN connection is both reliable and fast. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Tim

Marina Pashkova

Re: Range Bar -- Charts -- IQfeed data

Postby Marina Pashkova » 30 Jun 2008

I have: MultiCharts 3.1.1353.400 and IQfeed 4.4.0.3

I tested on symbol: SPY

I cannot create charts with Range Bars using the IQfeed. (Tick. second, minute, hour, daily charts can be created.)

I tried the RNG button at the bottom of the screen. I also tried Format --> Symbol at the top of the screen.

Note: I have no trouble creating charts with Range Bars using OpenTick data.

thanks.
Hi Oakshadows,

Could you please contact our customer support representative at http://messenger.providesupport.com/mes ... pport.html to demonstrate the problem on-line.

Thank you.

Regards.
Could you please

oakshadows

Postby oakshadows » 02 Jul 2008

Range Bars worked with IQfeed once I manually entered the "setting details" for SPY into QuoteManager, rather than relying upon the Exchange Settings. I had to do the same with other symbols, too.

To respond to York's question, I am new to IQfeed, soI am not able to offer guidance.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 03 Jul 2008

Hi oakshadows,

If you have any issues with plotting again, just contact our customer support at http://messenger.providesupport.com/mes ... pport.html .

Return to “MultiCharts”