Features list in MultiCharts Gold please

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
2haerim

Features list in MultiCharts Gold please

Postby 2haerim » 26 Nov 2008

After MC Gold release, upgrade charge will be applied as I understand.

However, I don't even know what features MC Gold will have yet.

Will it have a TrackingCenter-like feature which is mostly wanted by many traders? I believe this feature should be included in the Gold.

Many TS2ki users are still hesitant to move on to MC owing to the lack of such every-day-used feature.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 26 Nov 2008

Dear HaeRim,

We are not yet prepared to disclose a list of the features that MC Gold will have. When it is time to disclose this information, we will publish it on our website/forum.

Best regards.

capgain

Postby capgain » 17 Jan 2009

Dear HaeRim,

We are not yet prepared to disclose a list of the features that MC Gold will have. When it is time to disclose this information, we will publish it on our website/forum.

Best regards.
I was wondering if the features list for Gold is available ?

I was wondering if it is possible to include customized alerts .. I had posted the following in an earlier message
-----------

What I was looking for is setting background color of alerts. So for instance, a red alert dialog box might mean a high priority alert. Currently, the only workaround I am using is the size of the box. Also, the ability to set the color and size of font used in alerts. The ability to customize an alert would be of great help and hopefully TSSupport will consider it for their next version.

(BTW, I wish Multicharts had the ability to open IE window within the environment like TS. This way we can have briefing.com as another window.)

Return to “MultiCharts”