Gold releae and License agreement location.

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

Gold releae and License agreement location.

Postby bowlesj3 » 15 Dec 2008

I have a lifetime license. Back on 2008/Mar/12 Marina emailed this response to a prior question. "Once you purchase a lifetime MultiCharts licence you will receive all the upgrades for free."

Q1: I was wondering if that applies to the gold release.

Q2: Also I went looking for the actual license agreement. I found the invoice but I don't think I have ever actually seen the actual agreement. Maybe I skimmed through it when I did the tryout download. Where is the actual agreement for review anyway?

Thanks,
John.

bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 16 Dec 2008

After giving it additional thought, logically at least, during download any agreement at that point should come down and be stored on the users hard drive for later reference. At point of purchase that date would put into effect the latest one downloaded at that point. Many may not have time nor interest in reading it again until they get all their programming done.

Marina Pashkova

Re: Gold releae and License agreement location.

Postby Marina Pashkova » 16 Jan 2009

I have a lifetime license. Back on 2008/Mar/12 Marina emailed this response to a prior question. "Once you purchase a lifetime MultiCharts licence you will receive all the upgrades for free."

Q1: I was wondering if that applies to the gold release.

Q2: Also I went looking for the actual license agreement. I found the invoice but I don't think I have ever actually seen the actual agreement. Maybe I skimmed through it when I did the tryout download. Where is the actual agreement for review anyway?

Thanks,
John.
Hi John,

1. Upgrades are free up to and including MultiCharts Gold. In other words, you will receive MultiCharts Gold for free. Upgrades coming after MultiCharts Gold will be charged for.

2. I just e-mailed you the license agreement.

Best regards.

bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 17 Jan 2009

Thanks Marina, I got the gold release date from another post.
John.

Return to “MultiCharts”