ZenFire Update

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Gann_Man

ZenFire Update

Postby Gann_Man » 21 Jan 2009

What are the future plans for fully supporting ZenFire in the QuoteManager as a Data Source?
Are there any plans to provide ZenFire backfill data to your customers as NT does?

I currently use MultiCharts/eSignal for charting and NT/ZenFire for order entry.
ZenFire is a much better data source for intraday data but desperately needs backfill data for MultiCharts.

I may be forced to recode my indicators from EasyLanguage/PowerLanguage to NinjaScript.
MultiCharts is a much better trading platform and I really do not wish to do this.

Thank you for a response.

jl12

Postby jl12 » 21 Jan 2009

Gann

how much backfill data is available from Zenfire

Tresor

Postby Tresor » 21 Jan 2009

Gann

how much backfill data is available from Zenfire
ZERO, NULL, NOTHING

jl12

Postby jl12 » 21 Jan 2009

My question referred to how much backfill Zenfire makes available rather than how much MC can load.

Tresor

Postby Tresor » 21 Jan 2009

My question referred to how much backfill Zenfire makes available rather than how much MC can load.
ZERO, NULL, NOTHING, not a single tick of backfill is available from Zenfire.

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 21 Jan 2009

Hi guys,

Regarding historical data: Zen-Fire does not provide historical data. According to our information, NT simply accumulates real-time from Zen-Fire and then provides it as historical data. We have been considering a similar solution in one of the future versions of MultiCharts.

Regarding timelines for implementation:

On request from Rithmic Trader, a company that develops infrastructure for Zen-Fire, we have been re-creating the connection for Zen-Fire. It was ready in December, however, we are still waiting for some final information from Rithmic Trader to be able to complete this project. Once they have provided that information, the development will be completed and Zen-Fire connection will become available to our customers once again.

Regards.

Return to “MultiCharts”