Scanner

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
york timothy

Scanner

Postby york timothy » 12 Feb 2009

Has anyone else noticed this, I closed out a workspace with a chart showing and the scanner for that workspace is gone when I re-open MC.

Tim

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 12 Feb 2009

Hi Tim,

Do you have changes saved on closing a workspace?

york timothy

Postby york timothy » 12 Feb 2009

Hi Marina,
Yes I do and I in fact made a special point of saving the workspace manually as well. I'm not sure if this is part of a larger problem but I would like to bring your attention to a couple of similar situations.
1. The scanner won't save studies that I have selected
2. Label selections i.e. font, placement, font size are not saved

There was another thing I noticed but have forgotten it at the moment. Perhaps they are all related but they should be looked into.
Marina, did you notice the suggestions I had made per your request in another thread? I had made a comment about MC being cumbersome and you had asked for suggestions. I didn't notice if you saw them or not. Thanks as always.

Warmest regards,

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 13 Feb 2009

Hi Tim,

Do you think you could demonstrate the scanner behavior that you are referring to? In our tests all settings within scanner windows are saved when the workspace with this window is saved. Therefore, we would like to have a look at what is going on on your computer. Please contact our customer support for a remote connection session.

I will double-check the requests that you posted in the other thread.

nuno-online

The scanner don't save studies that I have selected

Postby nuno-online » 16 Feb 2009

Marina

i also notice that The scanner don't save studies that I have selected
when i open a scanner where i had studies before, they are not present

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 17 Feb 2009

Hi nuno,

Once again, we have not been able to reproduce the behavior that you and Tim are talking about. Do you think you could contact us for a remote connection session to demonstrate the problem online?

Thank you.

Return to “MultiCharts”