Thats it! Russian Vodka! MC's entertaining double tool bar.

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

Thats it! Russian Vodka! MC's entertaining double tool bar.

Postby bowlesj3 » 05 Mar 2009

Gee, today MC 2.1.999.999 did something I have never seen before. It actually somehow created a 2nd drawing tool bar. I could move both of them anywhere on the screen. I clicked the X to get rid of one and moved the other one. I clicked the X on the second one and then recreated the tool bar again using the checkbox that you switch off/on. All was back to normal at that point. MC was a comedian today :-)
Last edited by bowlesj3 on 05 Mar 2009, edited 1 time in total.

Geoff

Postby Geoff » 05 Mar 2009

bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 05 Mar 2009

I figured out the cause of the double tool bars (now fixed actually). It was TSS management getting too strict with the programmers. They could not have their Russian Vodka any more. So in their frustration the programmers programmed MC to detect when the users are too efficient. So MC assumed that if the user is too efficient then they are saddly missing out on their Russian Vodka and it used the double tool bars to simulate seeing double after drinking too much Russian Vodka :-)

Just incase my joke is not clear, from a trader's perspective, if you go back to your trading and take some good losses you may learn to appreciate the Russian Vodka. Also you may learn to truly appreciate the double tool bars when you make too much money and as a result of all that hard work just do not have time to drink enough Russian Vodka to see double :)

This bug made me laugh. Maybe they should put this fun bug back in. :D

When I first posted this bug I said "MC 2.1.999.999 was a comedian today". I think I caught the bug :-)
Last edited by bowlesj3 on 07 Mar 2009, edited 18 times in total.

Geoff

Postby Geoff » 06 Mar 2009

I figured out the cause of the double tool bars. It is TSS management getting too strict with the programmers. They can’t have their Russian Vodka any more. So in their frustration the programmers programmed MC to detect when the users are too efficient. So MC assumes that if the user is too efficient then they are saddly missing out on their Russian Vodka and it uses the double tool bars to simulate seeing double after drinking too much Russian Vodka :-)

You get it right? Okay so you don’t get it. Go back to your trading, take some good losses and you too may learn to appreciate the Russian Vodka and truly appreciate the double tool bars when you make too much money :-)

Earlier I said MC was a comedian today. I think I caught the bug :-)
I hadn't thought of that but it could well be. However as the bug was fixed over a year ago must we assume that Vodka rations have been reinstated?
:lol:

bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 06 Mar 2009

However as the bug was fixed over a year ago must we assume that Vodka rations have been reinstated?
Maybe. we will have to wait and see :roll: and when MC is 100% bug free there will be no Vodka rations at all! :wink:

Return to “MultiCharts”