forex MT 4 brokers/ ea signals supported....

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
ybfjax

forex MT 4 brokers/ ea signals supported....

Postby ybfjax » 30 Mar 2009

Are there any forex MT accts supported? Is there any plans to support these?

I'm looking for 2 things:

1) EA signals to be exported into multicharts. Or Data to be exported from the broker via api into multicharts and theand the EA (expert adviser) can be re-coded into easylanguage/powerlanguage.

2) Ability to take Multicharts signals and place trades with fx broker of choice. (such as FXOpen, OpenECry (forex)

Speaking of which, is OpenECry forex supported?

Please advise.

PS: from someone who had the license from back when it was $399 I made a wise investment. I knew it would take some time. I am glad to see I was able to make Open E Cry available to other people back when I did beta testing for it. Good job TS Support.

Andrew Kirillov

Re: forex MT 4 brokers/ ea signals supported....

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 01 Apr 2009

Josh

1) EA signals to be exported into multicharts. Or Data to be exported from the broker via api into multicharts and theand the EA (expert adviser) can be re-coded into easylanguage/powerlanguage.
MultiCharts can get MT Data via DDE. It is reliable, but it works. Some customers use it. However there is no backfill and it is a problem.

2) Ability to take Multicharts signals and place trades with fx broker of choice. (such as FXOpen, OpenECry (forex)
If you are talking about MT4 I’m quite confident that you can export some values via DLL and use it in MT.
As far as I know OpenECry doesn’t use MT4 infrastructure. We probably connect order execution later. We ar working on Trading Technology now and probably make transact and openecry soon.
Patsystems order routing is ready and we are passing conformance tests.

Speaking of which, is OpenECry forex supported?
Not yet.

PS: from someone who had the license from back when it was $399 I made a wise investment. I knew it would take some time. I am glad to see I was able to make Open E Cry available to other people back when I did beta testing for it. Good job TS Support.
Thank you!

Return to “MultiCharts”