MultiCharts 1.9 Beta

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
trader39

Log Scale Studies

Postby trader39 » 19 Feb 2006

Testing the latest Beta, I cannot get even simple canned studies such as Volume, to display with semi-log X Axis. In other words, checking semi-log in the format studies/scaling menu under axis type has no apparent effect.

Postby Guest » 22 Feb 2006

I try to add a tickers in the MetaStock format (in Quote Manager).

But it is not possible for me to load the data coming for the QuoteManager where the ticker in the MetaStock format is set-up.

With the version 1.8, I have not this kind of problem.

Is it possible to read the LIST of all stocks in the metastock format and SELECT from this list a stock (not just though the look-up button).

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 27 Feb 2006

But it is not possible for me to load the data coming for the QuoteManager where the ticker in the MetaStock format is set-up.

Is it possible to read the LIST of all stocks in the metastock format and SELECT from this list a stock (not just though the look-up button).
Could you please send the folder containing the *.dat and Master (eMaster) files to our FTP at ftp://64.38.8.218:1021 ? We'll check how it works.

Alex Kramer

Re: Log Scale Studies

Postby Alex Kramer » 27 Feb 2006

Testing the latest Beta, I cannot get even simple canned studies such as Volume, to display with semi-log X Axis. In other words, checking semi-log in the format studies/scaling menu under axis type has no apparent effect.
Could you please send a screenshot and a more detailed description? Nothing seems wrong in version 1.90.420.960 - at least the Volume study with semil-log scale worked OK for me.

neurotrader

Postby neurotrader » 27 Feb 2006

You mentioned version 1.90.420.960 .. I was not aware you had another release. My current version is 1.90.417.971 Beta . When MC checks for updates it does not alert. (which is ok since some may not want to load right away the latest)

My question is, can you post when a new release for download is out? My next question, should I download and install the version you mentioned ie 1.90.420.960? .. thanks

Postby Guest » 28 Feb 2006

Could you please send the folder containing the *.dat and Master (eMaster) files to our FTP at ftp://64.38.8.218:1021 ? We'll check how it works.

I have sent a file Metastock.rar on your server by FTP.

Return to “MultiCharts”