Can't Connect to TT

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
momentum

Can't Connect to TT

Postby momentum » 05 Jul 2009

QUOTEMANAGER > TOOLS > DataSources > Trading Technologies

I filled in all the fields just as in my other TT software.

I then SYMBOL > AddSymbol

Here I tried both From Data Source and Manually

From Data Source couldn't connect. From Manually I used the symbol
ES 09-09

It added OK but when I highlighted it in QuoteManager and chose Connect Symbol it stayed as "Connecting" and the log said "!Impossible to connect"

What am I missing?

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 14 Jul 2009

Hi momentum,

Which other TT application are you referring to? Please note that MultiCharts connects to TT via their Fix Adapter, so if the application you are talking about is using a different connection type the settings in that application will be different from the ones you will need to use in MultiCharts.

I would recommend contacting your broker to get the connection inforamtion to use in MultiCharts.

If you do have the above information, please contact our customer support representatives via LiveChat for a remote connection session and we will set it all up for you.

Note: please try contacting us before 12 pm EDT because this is when the engineers responsible for the TT project are available.

Regards.

momentum

Postby momentum » 15 Jul 2009

I successfully use NT to connect to TT. I used the same settings in MC but cannot get connected. The settings are from my broker. I gave a step by step in my post. Is there an incorrect step?

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 20 Jul 2009

It is hard to say something definite until we will see it. We will have to work on it on your PC. We are confident that our plug-in should work fine since it has been certified by TT. So contact us and we will see.

Return to “MultiCharts”