Problems with IQ-Feed data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
itai007

Problems with IQ-Feed data

Postby itai007 » 14 Oct 2009

I have several symbols that just will not stream live (some history will load but not always) using IQ Feed. This wasn't the case up until 2 weeks ago. Since then , all "exchange stats" such as TICK or Nyse up and down volume , dont update any more in MC. The chart will load with some history but will not update live data any more!.

I need to have them in Excel using the IQ feed RTD and then feed them through the DDE that MC has.
I can live with that all though this is crap.
BUT , Yesterday .... All Eurex future and specifically the DAX (XG# , XGZ9 , stopped working!!!!
They do not update live any more.

I restarted , Reloaded , closed workspace , close chart , (I use MC from 2004 and there are little problems with Data.. so this one is REAL).

This is not a problem with IQ as every thing works in Excel and the diagnostics tool shows live streaming quote.

Attached you can see MC Dax Chart (upper pain is IQ and lower is IB) , MC QM and IQ Feeds Diagnostics showing streaming quotes.

You guys have a problem and I need help.
Thanks
Itai
Attachments
Dax problem.png
top is IQ and low is IB
(72.57 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
QM.PNG
I try to connect and disconnect the symbols of Dax
(85.08 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
IQ_Diagnostic.PNG
IQ Diagnostics shows streaming quotes updating now.
(165.35 KiB) Downloaded 328 times

radekj

Postby radekj » 14 Oct 2009

Had the same problem,

you must have right category for instrument!

For XG# you have Indexes must be Futures!

Delete XG#, create new with futures category.

ciao
radekj

itai007

Any more ideas? MC can you look into this ?

Postby itai007 » 19 Oct 2009

Problems with some symbols. while it may help to have the correct setup for each symbol in QM , one can only call " exchange stats " such as TICK , "indexs" and not futures.

Thanks

Return to “MultiCharts”