MC 6 Beta 1 - my first contact

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
arnie

MC 6 Beta 1 - my first contact

Postby arnie » 15 Dec 2009

:D

This is what I love about you guys, you really listen to your customers requests.

Finally MC compile all uncompiled studies during installation. One question regarding this, does it compile all studies or just the ones we made? It took more then 8 minutes :?

First things first, you guys promised wonders regarding the playback feature and let me tell you that it rocks !! :)
It's really a beautiful thing to see bars developing one after the other :P
And that button to switch to realtime again.... well, what can I say :wink:

Like tcat said in another thread, using Space Bar on the keyboard would be nice to play/pause the playback, but I'm sure that will be solved during the next beta releases when you add the keyboard shortcuts.

The Market Scanner is really much more complete with all those new fields to add, though there's 2 NetChg and Net%Chg for us to choose.
The NetChg and the Net%Chg now added don't permit any type of sortting :?
We are now able to write in a cell, creating a new header.

The reload issues that were reported by several users appears to be solved, since now when we reload, for example, 1 day back, we continue to see today's data, when previously we didn't.

Loved the time to close countdown :)

Regarding PLE. the bug reported (and confirmed by you guys during a chat session) regarding the output and navigator window when they are detached (when we try to expand the window in another monitor we cannot see the lines of the window while expanding them) is still there. Maybe in the next release.
Also, it would be nice to have the formula window detachable.

Sorting studies also seems to work correctly now. At least, now I have them correctly sorted in alphabetical order.

I discover something now that probably was already possible, but I never noticed before It's possible to customize the toolbar :shock:
Was this options already available in the previous versions? (I don't have my laptop near me to check the 5.5 version) :oops: :oops:

Now let me get back to the playback feature and start to visualize all the new possibilities that this new feature give us :idea:

Thank you for your services TSSupport
Regards,
Fernando

arnie

I forgot, finally we're able to resize the Format Symbol window :D

Thanks

arnie

Please see image attached.

It appears that when we open a market scanner and the first cell is selected, part of the ticker is behind the cell border, though using the new "group" feature that appears not to be happening.

Also, it would be nice to have a multiple selection option when copying/pasting.
When we have several tickers to copy/paste, is quite painful do it one by one.

You forgot to add one important field, the name of the company to which the ticker belongs. IQFeed for example, provides that information.
Attachments
market_scanner.JPG
(221.36 KiB) Downloaded 225 times

Return to “MultiCharts”