New Tracker feature

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
brendanh

New Tracker feature

Postby brendanh » 30 Dec 2009

Thanks for introducing this, just what was needed for automating multiple strats and symbols. There's now very little reason for the 30,000 TS users to continue using that product.

However, the Broker Position on the Strategy Position tab is wrong. It always shows zero for me no matter the broker position. I use an IB Financial Advisor account with a single account allocation. Was code for monitoring IB FA accounts added into the Tracker?

brendanh

Postby brendanh » 04 Jan 2010

This is fixed in beta 2, many thanks.

Another issue though. When I select Today in the From and To date selectors on the Strategy Orders tab, only the To is advanced to today's date every day. The From remains the original day's date. Not sure if this only applies to people like me who leave MC running 24\5.

brendanh

Postby brendanh » 05 Jan 2010

This is fixed in beta 2, many thanks.
I spoke too soon. I've just taken a short position, and the broker position says zero :-(

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 05 Jan 2010

Please send us your logs. It should work. We need to see your case. Can you reproduce it?

brendanh

Postby brendanh » 05 Jan 2010

Sent in a zip file. Let me know if you haven't received.

Andrew Kirillov

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 07 Jan 2010

The issue has been reproduced. We are working on it. Thank you.

Anastassia

Postby Anastassia » 03 Feb 2010

Dear brendanh

Sometimes MarketPosition from the Broker doesn't work correctly for FA-Accounts in single account allocation mode. We have contacted IB and Raymund from API technical support department confirmed the problem is on their end. To decrease the probability of this issue happening Raymund from IB suggests to close Account Window at IB.

Return to “MultiCharts”