Let me google the Best Autotrading Platform for you...

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
geizer

Let me google the Best Autotrading Platform for you...

Postby geizer » 07 Mar 2010

Multicharts is number 1 in the in the Google's non-sponsored search results.

Those looking for last one reason to buy Multicharts just click the link and see yourself.

http://tinyurl.com/ycreu5a

Cool, eh!? :D

Tresor

Postby Tresor » 08 Mar 2010

Then Google must have changed something durng the last few hours. No 1 is now http://www.flextrade.com/, No 2 is TS and No 3 is MC.

geizer

Postby geizer » 08 Mar 2010

There are "Sponsored Links" promoted and pushed to the top. They are clearly marked as such.
Unless google results are dynamically constructed based on the original IP address and the geographic region, search request originates from, the results should be the same.

Just checked again, and in my browser the TS Support is still leading in the first place.

Tresor

Postby Tresor » 08 Mar 2010

Unless google results are dynamically constructed based on the original IP address and the geographic region.
I think this may be the reason why we both get different results.

Bruce DeVault

Postby Bruce DeVault » 08 Mar 2010

The wording of this search request is unfortunately very specialized - if you try something simple and to the point like googling "automated trading platform" or "algorithmic trading platform" the usual suspects show up.

It's nothing against MultiCharts - they're doing a good job with marketing and I suspect will be able to do an even better job once 6.0 is released.

Return to “MultiCharts”