Does anyone have missing data problem with Zen-Fire data ?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
FHTrader

Does anyone have missing data problem with Zen-Fire data ?

Postby FHTrader » 18 Mar 2010

Hi,

I have 3 problems and hopefully someone can help.

1) I am just wondering if it’s just me or this also happens to others, who uses Zen-Fire for data source.

I am using Multicharts version 6.0 beta (build 3081).

Everytime when I started the Multicharts or when the Multicharts crashed. There would be few hours of data missing on my charts USING MINUTE for Resolution.

For example, I started a new chart using 15 minutes for Resolution and the historical data stopped at 4:55am then then next bar is 6:55am. So I have data before 4:55 and after 6:55. It’s the data between 4:55 and 6:55 that is missing.

This problem does not happen when I use Point or Change for Resolution, it only happen with Minutes charts.

I also checked and found out that NT platform’s 15 minutes chart has no missing data, on any date, using the same Zen-Fire data.

2) Also , may I ask if anyone knows the Setting Details and session to use for GCJ0 (Gold) and Silver(SIK0) and EC
Someone posted the following in the forum but nothing on the gold , silver and EC.

..............Pricescale.........MinM.......BPV
FDAX.......1/10................5...........25
FGBL........1/100..............1...........1000
ER2..........1/10...............1...........100
ES............1/100..............25..........50

3) Finally , can I get continous contract symbol for GC, SI and EC to work with Multicahrts and NT/Zen-Fire data.

Thanks for any help.

Return to “MultiCharts”