MC6 & Bloomberg

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
hero

MC6 & Bloomberg

Postby hero » 19 Aug 2010

Installed the new MC6 final today and I must say I was very disappointed when I wasn't able to use Bloomberg as datafeed anymore. MC should at least make a notice about this during installation giving the user a chance to prevent the hassle of downgrading to an earlier version with Bloomberg support.

In the future I guess my only chance to use MC is to upgrade to PRO version or change datafeed because if Bloomberg API changes you can't expect the old dll to work.

I realy do hope that MC will consider to at least sell Bloomberg feed support with the current version of MC. 8000 USD for Bloomberg feed is a little bit steap in my opinion (Difference between Std. and Pro version).

Dave Masalov

Re: MC6 & Bloomberg

Postby Dave Masalov » 24 Aug 2010

Dear hero,

We understand your arguments. There was already a discussion on this topic. Bloomberg was moved to Pro version because it is something that is hard and expensive to support and it is used by only around 20 customers, usually not price sensitive.

If you are interested in upgrading to Pro version without the custom programming features, we have a very interesting proposal to you. Please contact Stan Bokov at 1-614-569-0345 (Direct) or 1-888-340-6572 ext.1002.

Return to “MultiCharts”